Agfast Terms & Conditions of Sale
Event Organisers “Sellers”
Hereby agree to the following terms when using the services of Agfast as a ticketing platform for their event.
Agfast PTY LTD provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”).
In providing these services, Agfast owns and operates Agfast.com.au and Agfast.online (the “Site”). Agfast pays ticket revenue to event organizers on a weekly basis and therefore the responsibility for refunds is with the event organizers. The event organizer the seller is solely responsible for refunds if the event is canceled or does not take place on the nominated date, and agree to refund 100% of the ticket value to the customer within 14 days of the nominated event date or 14 days of the event cancellation date whichever is the sooner.
The www.agfast.online website is where the ticket sales occur for events.
Event organizers must gain all required permits to hold an event and be compliant with all council laws. If an event has to be canceled because it could not gain permission from any government body then the event organizer has agreed here to refund all ticket revenue to the customers.
If the event has to be canceled due to weather or a natural disaster then the event organiser ” seller” is hereby agreeing to refund the customers their money for all tickets purchased for this event.
Alternate dates or postponements must be agreed to by the customer otherwise the event organizer “Seller” is hereby agreeing to refund the customer’s money in full.
All refunds must be completed within 14 days of the event’s original date or prior.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before considering using Agfast as a ticketing provider for your event.
Purchasing a ticket
By purchasing a ticket from Agfast, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms
and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Agfast may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (including their Conditions of Entry) (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Agfast’s website and at Agfast agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from Agfast on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Agfast acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Agfast otherwise has no liability to you.
Without limiting other remedies, Agfast may limit, suspend or terminate the Agfast account of users who are acting inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions, including in particular the accounts of users who we believe are harassing, threatening or abusing our employees or other users or who act in an unlawful or inappropriate manner. For clarity, Agfast may limit, suspend or terminate the agfast.online account of a user which has been activated primarily to circumvent temporary or permanent suspensions already in place with respect to a different account.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the Seller (or Agfast, on behalf of the Seller) being required to or deciding to:
- cancel or postpone the event;
- reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
- change your seating allocation; and/or
change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event
in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these Agfast Terms and Conditions of Sale, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-
- If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
Subject to requests made under the Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale below, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions:
- Agfast will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Agfast does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances;
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Agfast nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses;
- Agfast will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Agfast may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Agfast may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets);
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation;
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of
the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable
grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Agfast or other authorised points of sale.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, Agfast may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
- If an error on your behalf results in Agfast reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Agfast may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Agfast by a third party.
- While Agfast takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Agfast may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Agfast will endeavor to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.